Kents Cavern is a Covid Secure environment operating in accordance with Government guidance and industry standards.
Pre-booking is essential Book Now!
Please note: Kents Cavern leaflets and local guide books you pick up may have been printed before the pandemic and may not accurately reflect what is on offer. The Kents Cavern experience has been transformed and what you see on this website is up to date.
The following measures are in place to ensure you have a comfortable and welcoming experience.
CHANGES TO CAVE TOURS
- The only way to see Kents Cavern is on a guided cave tour
- Tour sizes are limited
- All tickets must be pre-booked online
- Pre-booked tickets are for a specified tour time
- The number of cave tours available each day is limited
FACILITIES ON SITE
- The café is open daily from 9:30 with table service
- No booking is required for the cafe
- Seating in the restaurant is reduced for socially distancing
- There is outdoor seating
- Contactless till points and payments (cash is also accepted)
- The outdoor Woodland trail area is open
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Book your tickets online
- Aim to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour you have selected
- Face-coverings are required
- Visit only with members of your own household or support bubble.
- Detailed visitor information can be found here.
- Car parking charge is unchanged at £2 for 4 hours
- If anyone in your group is showing any Covid-19 symptoms we respectfully ask that you do not visit
WHAT TO EXPECT ON ARRIVAL
- Track and trace check-in
- Hand sanitisation stations
- Airy and spacious visitor reception area
- Reassuring and trained staff
- Restricted numbers with limited queuing
- Clear social distancing signage in the visitor centre and underground
- Social distancing in the caves managed by your tour guide
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- Flexibility and cancellation booking policy (see Terms and Conditions)
- Enhanced and consistent cleaning regimes
- Handwashing facilities
- Non-contact interactions with staff
- Pre-planned customer flows
- Fully trained and knowledgeable staff
- PPE for all staff
- Daily health checks for all staff