Kents Cavern is a Covid Secure environment operating in accordance with Government guidance and industry standards.
Pre-booking is recommended Book Now!
Please note: Kents Cavern leaflets and local guide books you pick up may have been printed before the pandemic and may not accurately reflect what is on offer. The Kents Cavern experience has been transformed and what you see on this website is up to date.
The following measures are in place to ensure you have a comfortable and welcoming experience.
CHANGES TO CAVE TOURS
- The only way to see Kents Cavern is on a guided cave tour
- Tour sizes remain limited
- We recommend pre-booked online
- Pre-booked tickets are for a specified tour time
FACILITIES ON SITE
- The café is open daily from 9:30
- No booking is required for the cafe
- Seating in the restaurant is spaced out and airy
- There is outdoor seating
- Contactless till points and payments
- Cash is accepted
- The outdoor Woodland trail area is open
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
- Book your tickets online
- Aim to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour you have selected
- We recommend face-coverings in the caves, shop, reception and exhibition area.
- Detailed visitor information can be found here.
- Car parking charge is £3 for 4 hours, card or cash.
- If anyone in your group is showing any Covid-19 symptoms we respectfully ask that you do not visit
WHAT TO EXPECT ON ARRIVAL
- Hand sanitisation stations
- Airy and spacious visitor reception area
- Reassuring and trained staff
- Restricted numbers with limited queuing
- Clear social distancing signage across the attraction
- Social distancing in the caves is managed by your tour guide
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- Flexibility and cancellation booking policy (see Terms and Conditions)
- Enhanced and regular cleaning regimes continue
- Handwashing facilities
- Pre-planned customer flows
- Fully trained and knowledgeable staff
- PPE for all staff
- Daily health checks for all staff