WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SANTA IN THE CAVES
Uh-oh, Winky the Naughty Elf has been up to all sorts of mischief: he’s taken Santa’s Magic Key! The Magic Key opens the door to Santa’s Workshop, and Christmas is almost here.
Noel Elfmonds want to create the perfect Christmas, but nothing seems special enough! Will you join Noel, Fairy Poppins and Merry Berry on a quest through the grotto to discover the true meaning of Christmas?
What’s included in the Santa in the Caves ticket?
- An interactive pantomime performance throughout the caves finishing in Santa’s Grotto where you will be able to meet Santa.
- Each child will receive a beautifully wrapped gift
- Each adult will receive mulled wine and mince pies.
- Adults will receive a complimentary adult ticket to return to see the caves in January 2024.
Dates and prices
There are 12 Santa in the Caves shows per day, with a capacity of 40 people per tour. Santa in the Caves is available on the following dates:
- Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd December
- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th December
- Saturday 16th to Monday 18th December
- Wednesday 20th to Sunday 24th December
|Child ticket (2-14 years old)||£17.50|
|Child – annual member ticket||£14.00|
|Adult – annual member ticket||£14.00|
Present for under 2 year olds £5. Under 2s without receiving a present are free but must be declared at the ticket desk.
Annual Members are eligible to receive a discount to this event! Not a member? Find out more about our Annual Memberships here.
What else is there to do at Kents Cavern?
After exploring Santa’s Workshop and Grotto in the caves, head to the Stone Age Zone, where you can take part in fun Christmas craft activities.
Warm up in the cafe with a festive hot drink and seasonal cake. Take home your festive souvenir from our Gift Shop.
- The pantomime cave experience will last 45-50 minutes.
- Although you will walk around the entire caves during this event, you will not hear the normal tour. If you wish to have a normal cave tour on the days when Santa in the Caves is taking place, please book onto the usual tours throughout the day separately.
- Tickets are for entry to Santa in the Caves only at the set time. All shows will commence on time, so please arrive at least 15 minutes before.
- We recommend sensible footwear and dress up warm.
- We regret that wheelchairs and mobility scooters cannot enter the caves.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one paying adult.
- On Christmas Eve, we will be running Santa in the Caves but will be closed from 3pm onwards to give our staff a well-deserved break.
- In the unfortunate event that you cannot attend your booking, our elves will do what they can to offer you a refund, but this might not always be possible.