Filming & media enquiries
Kents Cavern is one of Europe's most important prehistoric caves and attracts many history and lifestyle documentary makers. The cave is easily accessed and situated in a leafy suburb of the vibrant urban resort of Torquay.
A unique and easy to access underground TV and film location.
Kents Cavern is available to hire for movies, music videos, documentaries and creative pieces. We've worked with film and media companies on a local, national and international level to produce some amazing features and TV pieces.
Recent works include;
- Channel 5 Underground Britain
- BBC News
- ITV News
- BBC Four, Digging for Britain
We treat each enquiry individually and can tailor it to your filming or creative needs.
- You might be filming in a cave but Kents Cavern is located in an urban area with fantastic access
- Our visitor centre is adjoined to the cave with lots of facilities
- We have several power points in the cave and great lighting
- We are able to offer filming 24/7 working best in out of hours' times
If you'd like to work with us or want to know more then don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to provide you with more information.