Plan Your Visit
Main things you need to know:
- Access into the caves is with a guide and tours must be pre-purchased online
- Face-coverings have to be worn in the caves and in the visitor centre
- The Woodland Trail can be visited before or after the tour.
- Dogs can come on site but are not allowed in the caves or in the Woodlands
- Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
The cave is an easy walk with mostly flat concrete surfaces and only 9 shallow steps. There is plenty of head room with no stooping required! Tours last about an hour and are guided.
Face-coverings are required in the caves
For up to date information on measures in place to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable, particularly the new requirement to pre-booking cave tours, please refer to the Reopening page.
The restaurant is open from 10am. Socially distanced indoor seating is available. There is plenty of outdoor seating.
We ask all visitors to observe social distancing and stay in their family groups.
The Woodland Trail is open and included in the price, with various trails designed for children up to 12.